Here I go again

Back in London!

It has been about a month now since I have been back. The city feels just as amazing as it did before! Nothing that special has been going on yet, apart from running around in London and spending alone time at home with my computer games, me and my friend have had some dinner parties with her classmates. They are such great people! The days are feeling like a blur, going past really fast and I can't believe it has already been a month. Thank you London, it is amazing to be back!

This time I have not been taking that many proper pictures, but I will get back to it!

Had to run errands for work, I am not complaining about the view

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mostly halfway there once again!

A couple more days to go

There is no place like London~