The beginning of the end

Last few weeks. I have not been updating, because everything has been pretty busy, and I have not felt like myself for some time. This internship has taken a toll on me, and now that I have finally all school tasks sorted out, I can think and breathe clear again.

Going back to beginning of last month. I had to find another place to live, since the house sitting me and my friend had been doing couldn't go on. Sadly for us, the owners came back and we had to move. I was able to find a room rent through a Finnish contact here in London, and the move went quite swiftly! (thank you Pia!!)

New flatmates and glorious food. It was good and we had fun!

Just before I moved though, I took a weekend visit back to Finland. My family was extremely happy to see me again after a few months, and I was really enjoying my free time back home. It was quite snowy and completely different from the already warm-ish... weather in London. A nice change though.

Finland Finland woop it's time to go back to London now though.

Me and a nice coworker of mine got this brilliant idea, that we could do a two week workout camp after work. Well, a great idea turned into a not so great idea, when we couldn't even walk properly the next day. But to me, it was really fun!

Waiting in Camden for the workout to start. The picture turned quite artistic.

I also was lucky enough to grab tickets to musicals (for free from my workplace, some benefits from the job~) a few times. London is so known for it's musicals, I'm really living for the arts!


This was such a brilliant musical, so if you have a chance to go and see it, PLEASE SEE IT! A round of applause, this was amazing.

I got to see this with a brilliant coworker of mine, who I have become such good friends with. It was great, but some opinions were brought up in both of us.

My work experience at this company as an intern has been really interesting. I appreciate the opportunity, skills and experience I have gotten, and am sure to need them in the future. But some things have been questionable, so kids, be sure to write down all the details in your agreement papers, so the workplace can not try to run over you! Stand your ground! Stay strong, you can do anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mostly halfway there once again!

A couple more days to go

There is no place like London~