Mostly halfway there once again!

Once again the time has flown, and the midway post point is more or less here! London is always so good to me, and keeps surprising me. Even though I have been feeling more down lately, I am still where I want to be! Also I have my tv-series with me, and supportive people to keep me going!

All those creative people in one place!

I went to visit the Royal Albert Hall during the BAFTAs. It was a cool experience, all the famous people I see in the movies walking down the red carpet. I have so much respect to these artists, and what the movies tell me. Even though there was a barrier between me and the carpet, it was an experience I wouldn't trade away. The memory will give me power in the future to reach out for what I want!

This musical was so good!!!

My workplace had some free tickets for a musical, I was lucky enough to get one from an amazing co-worker! Even if I know now that this work will not be something I want to pursue later on, it has given me a lot of thoughts and bits I can use to work on my arts. I appreciate the chance, and will keep working these few months as best as I can, as much as I can! The hotel visits are also extremely interesting, and helpful in giving insight on what the hotel business is like. It is just wonderful to see how the hotels are working, see the room types for myself, and hear the history behind the building from people who know the facts!

Ah snow, please don't ruin my shoes, yeah?
We also had some snow! The weather was quite freezing, though not as bad as back in Finland I hear. I did not take any shoes that would fit the wintery scenery, so I hope my bunny sneakers can endure this, just for a short while! It was really nice to see snow though, since in Finland I hadn't had the chance to see the white pureness of the cold weather. Such a joy!


Out with friends in a familiar shopping centre~
I have had some friends over in this house that I am living in for the time being. I am so thankful that my friends were able to take the time to visit me, they have given me enough mental strength to keep working in a place I don't feel really the most comfortable in. I will keep going though and embrace my time here none the less! I will also be visiting Finland for Easter, and the break will be much appreciated to carry on working! Until the next post, and new obstacles to overcome!











































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A couple more days to go

There is no place like London~