A couple more days to go

So it's finally time for the first post! Handling a blog is a first for me and we shall see how well it actually goes. The flights to London will be in two days and I am more than happy that one of my dearest friends will be joining me for the first few days. I have been so busy trying to get everything necessary done before the due day, and arranging meet ups with friends since I won't be seeing them for such a long time. Moving to London has always been a dream of mine, and now that it is actually happening, even for a few months, is just amazing! I will be working as an intern at ASA Tours, and I can already tell that the workplace will be such a positive experience. Now I will return to apartment hunting and packing, time flies so quickly when you are in a hurry, not that I am complaining the least. Next time the update will be from London, can't wait to see how the first weeks will be like!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mostly halfway there once again!

There is no place like London~